Monday, March 1, 2010

Check-In Day

Today is March 1. Can you believe it? March...WOW! When I hear March, I think "spring is almost here." Thank goodness.

But today is check-in day. Kind like people who do those weight loss programs have "weigh in" day, today is Resolution "check in" day. I know most of you probably don't really care how I'm doing, but this blog is a way of keeping me on track. I put it out there, so I gotta follow through, lest I let you down. Umm....yeah.

So here's the abbreviated version of how I did with my resolution during February:

Resolution #1:
Work out 5 days a week
I could give you all sorts of excuses of sick kids, sick me, snow covered earth, etc. But I won't, I'll just tell you that I failed on this one this month. It was very hit and miss. But I got a new spurt of inspiration this weekend...I'm back on the workout wagon.

Resolution #2:
Recycle more of our household items
CHECK! Done--doing it.

Resolution #3:
Only 1 Starbucks a day
For the most part success. I think I had one "failure day." Not bad.

Resolution #4:
Do 20 or more posts on the blog
CHECK! Did it!

Resolution #5:
Read at least 1 book per month.
No comment.

Have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Congratulations! I'd say that they are all successes!! It's a great feeling isn't it?!