First off, before I start, I'm SO happy Baloney tagged me on this one instead of the 25 Random Things About Me that is going around on Facebook. Trust me, there's not 25 things about me that would keep your attention. I'm not sure I could even come up with 25 things. But 7, yes, I can come up with 7 (I think), so here we go:
1. My favorite color is pink. Has been since I was a little bitty girl. I love, love, love it. Any shade...light pink, dark pink, bright pink, hot pink. Whatever it is...I love it. Pink...it's my signature color. (BTW...I have a pink turtleneck on right now).
2. I like playing with Barbies. I loved them when I was little and I love them now. Maybe that's why God blessed me with two girls.
3. If I had met WM when we were younger, I would have 2 or 3 or more kids. I love children, love babies, love being pregnant (probably because I have super easy pregnancies). I love being a mom and having a family. But I'm getting too old to keep having babies.
4. I hate cold. I hate cold. I hate cold. 'Nuf said. (I hate cold).
5. I like almost every kind of music out there...except country (which makes me the odd man out here in Oklahoma). Oh, I don't like rap, either.
6. I love ballet and used to dream of being a professional ballerina.
7. I'm actually very shy, I've just learned to overcome it over the years. But it still sneaks up on my every now and then.
There you go...seven useless things to know about me. I hope after reading these things that you'll still return. Now I have to tag 7 people to do the same and put it on their blog--but I don't know 7 people that blog regulary, so here's what I'm coming up with:
Now...one more thing. In the time that it's taken me to type this post I got a phone call with some sad news (no, no one is sick or dying), but my brother and sister-in-law are both in need of prayers. Please pray for peace of mind and understanding, and jobs. Please.