Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Cards

It's that time of year. When all the my-life-is-so-perfect mommies have their family photos scheduled, the coordinating outfits purchased and the perfectly touched up foiled highlights done. They are prepared for...Christmas cards. But me. Well, if you know me...today is the first day I've really started thinking about it. Last year I think I sent out Happy New Year cards, the year before I think it Valentine's cards, you see the pattern here...I just can't get it together for Christmas cards. I think it's that perfect photo or what I have in mind just doesn't come to fruition.

This year, because I know that perfect photo will never happen, I think these are the photos I'll use. You know I'm all about keepin' it real!

There is no joy to MY world!
Nothing says Merry Christmas like an automatic weapon.
I'm going to whack the merry into your Christmas!

4 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

Oh, that sleeping with the gun picture is absolutely priceless. I love it.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

You have such a sense of humor. I think all three are perfect.

Impulsive Addict said...

Awesome choices. The NRA will love the gun pic and you don't wanna piss them off so WTG on that one! =)

Kathleen said...

This is not only honest, it's refreshing. What a houseful of characters. Love you all!!