So here are the Q's and A's for this week:
1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? You'd think after birthing 3 BIG babies that I'd say childbirth, but actually, no, I found childbirth to be a very quick and easy adventure (even my Ob/Gyn and the nurses said my births are "textbook" and "unbelievable"--awww, shucks, thanks)! So my answer is having migraines. Have you ever had one of those? No? Be glad. There's no words to describe it.
2. How much sleep do you get a night? Boy is that a loaded question. The easy answer is somewhere between 4-6. I'm in bed for approximately 10 hours per night, but only asleep for 4-6 of them. I have some type of sleep problem. A lot has to do with the kids and a lot has to do with some type of insomnia I have going on lately. But it's all good...I haven't had a decent night's sleep since somewhere around Spring 2003, so I'm used to it.
3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you "find out." I had to reword the question because I've got a 7 year old who still believes and often reads my blogs while I'm going over them. But the general rule is "if you don't believe, you don't receive." So I still believe...maybe not in Santa, but the magic of Christmas. I actually don't remember finding out and how old I was. I have a brother 10 years younger than me, so Santa was coming to our house well into my teenage years.
4. What was the last movie you saw in the theatre? Katie and I saw The Princess and the Frog last Christmas. I think that was the last one. If not, any movie I've seen since certainly didn't make an impression.
5. What do you wear to bed? Nothing. HA! Just kidding!! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! Actually I'm covered very well. I wear the same jammies year round. Usually flannel pants and a long sleeved t-shirt or jammie top (sometimes short sleeved in the hottest part of summer). I'm cold all the time, so I wear warm clothes to bed.