Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Can YOU Hear Them?

Obviously I've stumped everyone with yesterday's Name That Tune. Was it too hard, or are you guys just not into 80's alternative music. The answer was Mexican Radio by Wall of VooDoo. It's a totally awesome song, ya'll! Listen to it!! So I guess the score is still: Everyone=0.

So, I'll make it a little easier today:

Here's today's Name That Tune! lyric:

"Can you hear them? They talk about us, telling lies, well that's no surprise."

What is it???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I refuse to Google because it wouldn't make this game much fun (and I think it's totally fun!) So I'm throwing out a guess:

Let's Give Them Something to Talk About

With a big question mark?

Impulsive Addict said...

It doesn't matter what they say
In the jealous games people play, hey, hey, hey
OUR LIPS ARE SEALED!

I love this song! But I'm trying to remember if it was the Go-Go's? I think that Duff girl did a re-make of it but I bet you want the original.