Wednesday, February 2, 2011

McLinky Monday on a Wednesday.

Well, we're on Day #2 of being snowed in here in OOOOOOOOOOO-klahoma (where a blizzard came sweeping down the plains), anywhoo, since I've literally been stuck in my house for the past 2 days (and probably the next several) I've lost my mind a lot little bit and can't think of anything brilliant to blog about that doesn't concern snow (I'm going to do my snow blogs in July, because I'm crazy like that) I've decided to be two days late on the RHOK McLink-o-rama. I'm not super crazy about this one because I don't like to talk about myself, but right now my brain is only capable of answering questions, not coming up with something quirky and fun. So here ya go, this week's McLinky...go over to the RHOK to see more.

Hot diggity dog this is a long list...whew...here we go:

The RHOK

TEN FACTS

•Name - Alyssa

•Nicknames - mommy, Lys, Lyssie (by my nieces and nephews)

•Any birth marks - Yes

•Hair color - Blonde

•Natural hair color - Light brown

•Eye color - Green

•Height - 5’10"

•Mood - Good

•Favorite color - Pink

•One Place You Want to Visit - Australia

TEN THIS OR THAT

•Love or lust - love

•Cats or dogs – both

•A few best friends or many regular friends - a few besties

•Television or internet - I really can’t choose.

•Chinese or Indian food - Chinese

•Wild night out or romantic night in - Neither. Just hangin' with the fam in.

•Money or Happiness - Happiness

•Night or day - day

•MSN or phone - Huh? Is that really a question?

TEN HAVE YOU’S

•Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yes

•Ever done drugs - Heck NO!

•Ever consumed alcohol- Heck YES

•Ever Been on a dance team - yep--even paid for part of my college

•Ever been on a sports team - yes

•Ever been in a drama play/production - yep

•Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? - Yep, my 1st car was a white BMW I shared with my sister. Yeah, we fought over who would drive. She's older--she always won.

•Ever been in a rap video? - Umm....no.

TEN LASTS

•Last phone call you made - My hubs

•Last person you hung out with - My hubs and 3 kiddos

•Last person you tackled - My 5 year old son, we play this tackling game before bed.

•Last person you IM’d - Texted? My friend the beautiful Jen Wong!

•Last person(s) you went to the movies with - My 7 year old daughter

•Last thing you missed - The news

•Last thing you ate - Wheat thins

WOULD YOU RATHER

•Pierce your nose or tongue? - Ewww, neither

•Be serious or be funny? - funny

•Drink whole or skim milk? - skim

•Spend time with your parents or enemies? - parents--really, who wants to spend time with their enemies?

ARE YOU

•Simple or complicated? - simple

DO YOU PREFER

•Flowers or candy? - flowers

•Gray or black? - Black

•Color or Black and white photos? - B&W

•Sunrise or sunset? - Sunset

•Staying up late or waking up early? - up late

DO YOU PREFER

•Sun or moon? - sun

•Left or right? - Right

•Sun or rain? - sun

•Vanilla or chocolate ice cream? - vanilla

•Vodka or Jack Daniels? - ick, neither.

•Nervous Habits? fidgeting with my clothes

•Are you double jointed? - no

•Can you twist your tongue around and roll it? - yes

•Can you raise one eyebrow? - no

•Can you cross your eyes? - yes

•Do you make your bed daily? - yes!

QUESTIONS

•Which shoe goes on first? - good grief, I don't think I've ever paid that close attention.

•Ever thrown something at someone? - yes

•On average, how much money do you carry with you? $10-$20

•What jewelry do you wear? - wedding ring and earrings

•Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? - twirl

•Have you ever eaten Spam? - yes

•Favorite ice cream? - pecan, pralines and cream

•How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? 6+

•What’s your favorite beverage? water or Starbucks Venti decaf Mocha

•Do you cook? yep

LASTS

•Last Alcoholic Drink: Wine

•Last Car ride: To my daughter's dance class--an hour later "Snowmageddon" arrived and no driving since.

•Last Movie watched: In theater? Tangled On TV? Dare Devil (I don't know, something WM has on).

3 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

You have no secrets now!!

Impulsive Addict said...

Care to share your wine?

ThatsBaloney said...

Thanks for playing!! It really is a long one.
Hope you aren't going too crazy over there. If you lived closer we could have some fun!