Friday, February 25, 2011

Who's Cryin' Now?


Plus this...(that's my car with it's 30 gallon tank).

Makes me feel like this.
You do the math.

But it's Friday...yay! Happy Weekend!!!


MommaAmma said...

Every time I fill up I think "man, with the cost of 10 tanks I could take my family to Disney". I love that picture. I look like that most days.

Impulsive Addict said... need to down size your tank! Holy Shiz!!!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Boy, you need to call your banker every time you get gas.

Baloney said...

Funny. If I were allowed to drive, I would be worried too. I will be back in my ig old car soon and will have to remind the Doc that I saved him so much by staying home the last 7 weeks. :)

Dawn said...

The whole gas thing is horrible.

It seriously makes me ill to have to fill up my tank.

I hope life is good for you right now otherwise. =)

Life has been super crazy here. My hubby's job is ending on the 15 of THIS month. He doesn't have another job yet and I'm a wee bit stressed.