I promised Impulsive Addict that I'd do her new Wednesday thingy, but yesterday I had a total blonde moment and posted something else before I even remember. So I begged her to forgive me and promised her a couple gallons of th' Cap'n (not of the Crunch variety) if she'd say it's okay for me to post the Wednesday thing on Thursday. (Ok, so I didn't really promise a gallon of Captain, but it was going to be my ace that I was going to pull if she was going to try to get all nasty and tell me "NO--only on Wednesdays!" Betcha she's wishing she'd have held out a little longer. Hee hee!
Anyway...so here's my first We Want to Know You Wednesday, sponsored by Impulsive and her buds Mamarazzi, Janette, and Seriously Shawn. So even though we're a day late to the party, go on over and check out the others who played along!
What they are wanting to know about this week is Friendship. They give you 5 questions and you answer them. Here's the 'Friendship Five.' But let me tell you...I mixed it up a bit. Instead of me answering the questions. I asked my 7 year old daughter. I wanted to see what was important to 7 year olds when it came to friendship. Here it is:
1. Do you make friends easily? (remember these are Katie's answers), "no, it's kind of hard, especially when I go somewhere I don't know people. I get kind of shy. But usually people come talk to me."
2. What 3 qualities are a MUST in a friend? "They have to be nice and friendly and fun."
3. What makes YOU a good friend? "Because a good friend makes good choices and I make good choices. Because I stick together with my friends."
4. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life? I'll go ahead and answer for her here...no, she has not. She does not blog and has no 7 year old bloggy friends. I'll answer for myself, that I've met Dawn IRL and she's super great, though our time together at the par-tay we were at was cut short due to an accident her daughter had. And I've met Yogi. He always buys Girl Scout cookies from Katie and he's super funny and has a dry wit IRL. He's also a fellow runner, though I'm pretty sure (100% positive) he would kick my rear in a race. I've met Baloney, too, but I knew her before I entered the blogosphere, so that's kinda cheating. I would like to meet Impulsive, though.
5. Who is your best friend? Tell us about them. (back to Katie talk here). "I have a couple, but my very best friend is Maddie. We always play together on the playground and we make cards for each other. We like to play Barbie's and she showed me her special rocks. We take tap together."
Here's Katie with her BFF.Aren't they just full of 7 year old cuteness! Gosh--I can hardly stand how precious and innocent they are.