Monday, May 23, 2011

Perfect Pairings--Hebrews 12:1-2

It's Monday...not Perfect Pairings day, but does that really matter. Any day is a good day to post the Word of God, isn't it? Anyway, head over and see Baloney and check out some of the other Perfect Pairings from yesterday.
The RHOK
Also, please pray for the people of Joplin.

This is a pic from a run I did on Saturday. Photo is courtesy of Fleet Feet Tulsa. I kind look like I'm ticked off. I wasn't ticked off (other than I didn't feel like running on Saturday), I was just focused on the finish line which was right in front of me when this was taken.

And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. --Hebrews 12: 1-2

3 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

I love, love, love that verse.
Smile next time, okay?!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

You were going for it! I was out of town but you didn't happen to make the Undie run the other did you?

Dawn said...

Love this pairing. You are such a cool chick! =)