Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday

I'm going to link up with Impulsive today (sorry I missed last week) and do We Want to Know Wednesday. It's really fun. So go over and see her and Mamarazzi and Seriously Shawn and Janette and have a little fun learning about other bloggers!

So without further ado, here are this week's Q&A's...

1. What game show have you thought you could be on and totally WIN? I was going to say The Price is Right because I've watched since Bob Barker had dark hair (that was a long time ago), but then I thought, that game has a lot of luck involved and everything is priced according to California prices--not Oklahoma. So I changed my mind. But, I could TOTALLY win Deal or No Deal. Now I might not win the million bucks, but I guarantee I'd walk away with a pretty good chunk of cash. It's all about statistics people. Take the emotion and adrenaline out of that game and it's an easy one to win some big money.

Howie--I'll take the Deal!

2. Do you have a tattoo(s)? If so, what are they and what made you get them? If not, would you get one, yes/no/why? No, I don't have any tattoos. No I would never get a tattoo. a). because it's permanent, and, b). it hurts. Plus, I have an awesome birthmark on my right thigh in the shape of the Playboy bunny. Who needs a tat when nature provided that??

3. What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own? Easy...my wedding and engagement ring. I never take it off. Except to clean it. Other than that, it hasn't been off my finger since WM put it on there. The other is my crucifix necklace that I wear.

4. What is your driving pet peeve(s)? Oh, I have quite a few. But here are my two biggies...when someone is in the right turn only lane and the light turn greens and they smash the gas and go straight (not turn right). They just didn't want to wait in the line of cars that were in the correct lane. But my very most, biggest, can't stand it pet peeve is when people throw cigarette butts out the window. I can't stand that!!! It's littering, it's putting your disgusting habit in my environment. If you do this you're a jerk wad. There have been so many times that I've been at a light and someone has thrown out a cig and I've been so tempted to get out of my car and flip it back into their car. But I'm non-confrontational, so I just sit seething in my car. It's a gross, dirty, stinky habit. Keep it to yourself. (Oh man, how I could go on about this...moving on).


5. What was your favorite sitcom when you were little that you wish was still on? "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight...schlemeel, schlemazel, hasenfeffer incorporated!" Laverne and Shirley! I loved that show and totally didn't get half of what they were talking about, but I thought their below the ground apartment was cool. Lenny and Squiggy were annoying but you loved them. Laverne and Shirley was on when I was little. I loved Friends very much, too, but it was on when I wasn't so "little." The cast of characters were my age and I "got it", my friends and I were in the same phase of life they were, it was like watching a show about our lives.

But Laverne and Shirley...I Heart You!

Have fun--link up with the gals!

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Littering from cars is a serious no no. Doesn't matter if it is cigarette's or trash. I hate it when people turn our world into their toilet.

Impulsive Addict said...

Deal or No Deal gets me every time. I always say "TAKE THE MONEY" so I would probably end up bringing $25 home.

Playboy bunny!?! Bwhahahahahaha!! That's awesome!

Ew. Cigarettes. YUCK. I agree with the butts. I hate that too. I even hate throwing gum wrappers out the window.

I'm not sure if I've ever watched Laverne and Shirley before but I remember my mom talking about it so it was on when I was younger. Wait...I didn't think you were much older than me? How old are you?

Thanks for linking up! You're a sweetie pie!

xoxo