Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Few Good Potty Trainers

I've been changing diapers since the summer of 2003. That's 6 1/2 years. I'm ready to be done.

My mind is spinning because I can't handle the truth. The truth being I can't and don't know how to start potty training my 2 year old.

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE POTTY TRAINING!" I feel like Jack Nicholson should be standing in my bathroom screaming that at me.

I guess I'll just change diapies for another 6 1/2 years longer.

Please stay tuned for more episodes of A Few Good Potty Trainers.

Good bye.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL! Well, at least she is 2 and not potty trained instead of 3 and not potty trained!

I got a little excited today because Camryn said she wanted to go poop on the potty. I took off her diaper and put her on the pot with a book. The next thing I hear is Courtney and her friend screaming and laughing and I run into the livingroom to see that Camryn dropped a little gift right on the livingroom floor! Hahahaha!!

But, because the big girls were laughing she when and shook her naked butt at them and preceeded to try and leave another one. I caught her and put her back on the pot.

At this point, I'm thinking diapers aren't so bad. LOL!!

Good luck!

overtiredmum said...

Hi - have just stumbled over your post. I just wanted to say SNAP!

I have had enough of nappies after 6 1/2 years, but after doing the dreaded potty training twice already, I can't face doing it again. I'm hoping no 3 might just sort himself out (you don't see many 18 year olds in pampers do you?!)

Hope things go well with you xo

ThatsBaloney said...

I have no sympathy at all. Sorry. :)

Anonymous said...

I read a blog from a mom in our old neighborhood and you could steal her method! She has her 5 year old girl potty training her 2 year old boy. I know you won't get mommy of the year awards but wow, this sounds like a great plan!