Monday, October 11, 2010

Sunflower Visit

This past weekend we made a trip to my hometown and childhood home in Kansas to visit my mom and stepdad. It was a much needed trip. We had a great time and got to see our three wild boy cousins (my brother's kiddos). So here is a quick wrap up in pictures.

Made it to Kansas!
Fished
Fed the fish with Aunt Brandy
Took naps in the wagon
Caught some tiny fish
Chased frogs
Still fishing...(my Patrick has immense patience and sat out there waiting for fish to bite for hours)
Took our animals for a tractor ride
Wore mommy's 1980's era dance legwarmers--so sparkly!
Played dress up in mommy's prom dress and one of mommy's old dance costumes.
Wore mommy's old cheerleading jacket

What a fun weekend! I have some funny pics of my nephews dressed up in sequined party dresses, but I'll save them the embarrassment of a public viewing. Let's just say they were cute!

Also, when I got home my rockin' husband had remodeled our bathroom!! Not even joking. It looks great!!! He's so awesome and did it exactly like I described to him.

Have a great Monday!

No comments: