Friday, February 27, 2009

Are You Happy?

I'm a optimistic gal, I really am.  I'm not just saying that so you'll like me.  I think it comes to me genetically.  My mom is a happy lady.  And I contribute a lot of it to my strong faith. Having a strong faith in God--even when things aren't going well--makes all the difference and provides me peace.

That being said, I have to say that I'm a wee bit cynical and have a very dry sense of humor.  A lot of things that other people don't think are funny at all, I think are hilarious.  People like David Letterman crack me up.  So when my friend Susie posted this video I was laughing SO hard.  "Eureka!!--someone finally put into words what I think on an almost daily basis."  This guy is so right on.



I hope that you are one of the people who realize how great we have it.  Enjoy your life--it's amazing.  If you're not, take a step back and look at the big picture.  Life is good--God is good.

I hope you have a great Friday--be happy!

No comments: