Monday, August 17, 2009

Run! A Dinosaur!

Look at the destruction that fella in the middle caused...

He tore the clothes off poor little Barbie back there.
Ate a princess and left her purple skirt standing right where she was last seen.
Not much left of the gal who had on the blue shoes...just two lonely shoes scattered about.
I hate to think what Cinderella's face looks like, thank goodness he left her face down.

Oh, the devastation a dinosaur can reap upon a castle full of princesses.

(Seriously--sometimes I wonder what goes through my daughter's mind when she's playing princesses).

4 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

That is a destructive dinosaur!!

Anonymous said...

That's her doing? I thought baby brother came in leaving the destruction in anticipation of a meltdown! Oh wait, that was my childhood. It's only a matter of time...

Alyssa: said...

Amazingly, Patrick actually didn't have anything to do with this scene. It was all Katie's doing. I was in the kitchen going through cookbooks and I looked up and that was the scene she created. She's crazy, I tell ya. Normally if I see something like this, Patrick is involved, but not this time. Weird!

ThatsBaloney said...

I never had dinosaurs visit my barbie dolls. But then, we never had dinosaurs at our house.