Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday

Here's a What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday for all my TV/Movie-lovin' friends...

Would you rather...

Decide programming for primetime TV

or

Decide what major motion pictures were produced?


My answer to last week? I'd rather do the party for kids. When it comes to party planning, I get a little Martha Stewart-ish and go into perfection-mode (which is normally not my style, I'm a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants type of gal). I've noticed that I can be a little more relaxed when planning a party for kiddos. They don't care if everything is perfect and aren't impressed by intricate, hand made hors 'douerves and desserts. They are just lovin' having a party! Adults are much more high-maintenance when it comes to parties. I find planning a party for children to be much less stressful. And I'm all about leading a stress-free life.

3 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

I'd rather pick neither, but movie if I have to pick one?!
As for last week's, I missed it. I'll take the adult party ANY day. Adults aren't too picky, we just assume they are. If you give 'em enough booze they will never notice a thing.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Personally I would rather go geocaching.

Anonymous said...

1. I'd pick Primetime lineups. Then I'd remove all the inappropriate shows and and put the ones I love on the days I'm most likely to catch them live. I'm a couple weeks away from moving and have 15 shows and 15 movies to catch up on in my DVR queue! So not good.

2. I want to go to Baloney's party. I love booze. Throw in a bounce house obstacle course and you've got the best party ever! :oP

3. I need to learn what geocaching is!