Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Sweet Edition of What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday

I've been baking a lot lately, so I thought I'd just throw this one out there...

For dessert would you rather have...

Pie

or

Cake

You know Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up quickly so we might as well loosen our jeans and start thinking about dessert!

Happy Wednesday!

Oh--and as you can tell, we're continuing What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday. That's what everyone said they wanted...and I'm all about pleasing, you know!

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hot Apple Pie with vanilla ice cream. YUM!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Yep, Apple Pie and Vanilla ice cream for ma also!

Viva Cuervo said...

Chocolate CAKE!

ThatsBaloney said...

Depends on which kind of pie or cake?!
I'm gonna go with cake because I detest fruit pies. blech.

Anonymous said...

I'll go with cake since pie poses a risk of merangue (sp?) or cream pies! Yucko.

Susie said...

Cake - too many yucky pie possibilities!!!

Really I just wnated to drop in & say hi, good friend!! And, no, I am NOT going to start blogging again!! I posted some pics to my blog only for my dad's convenience and have vowed to NEVER do that again!! It was a pain in the you-know-where!!!! yeeecccckkkk!!!

Unknown said...

Stopping by to say Good Morning as I visit SSS participants. Have a great day!