Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Visiting, Visitors, Visited.

Whoa--it's been awhile. Almost a WEEK?!?! That's just craziness. My goal this month was to try to post something every day. Well...so much for that. But to our defense, we've been a little busy. It's getting to be that time of year, we've been on the go a lot and we've had visitors. Here's a little bit of our fun...

We had a fun get together with a couple of my girlfriends and their two precious baby boys. I'm very lucky to be friends with these two uber-cool gals. The three of us used to work together for the greater good of healthcare marketing and PR. :) (Starting on the left)...Hether is a media guru, used to be on Tulsa's "talk radio" station and is married to one cool cat and pro photographer of Cuervo Photography. And that's there super cute little guy, Baby MAC--one cute little dude! Then there's the not-so-supercool-me and my crew. We're just a bunch of ragamuffins. Then next to me and my wild bunch is the super cute Betsy ("Betzer")...she's Pioneer Woman's sister, but that doesn't make any difference to me. Betzer and I knew each other before Ree's leap into stardom. Betzer also used to make me get up at 5:30 a.m. to run. But I still love her. And one time I tried to kill her with pumpkin pecan butter. Long story. Man, I have a bunch of funny stories about Betz and equally as many funny photos. She has the super-stylin' little guy, Elliot. He's great-so cute!! And next to her is Reagan, Betzer's step-daughter. I can't believe that she's a grown up--last time I saw her she's was like 5 (ok, maybe 8). But, dang, she grew up! And she's gorgeous (good luck with that one, Matt & Betzer). Aren't we cool? It had been too long since the three of us had gotten together--I had so much fun catching up and getting to know their little guys. Miss you girls!

Then we had a fun visit with my cousin, Adrienne. She lives in Colorado and is going to be going into the Peace Corps sometime in the next year/year and a half. She's a TU alum so she was here for homecoming weekend. We had so much fun with her...my kids loved her! Of course they did!

And last weekend, the big dog came! Uncle Greg (WM's brother)! He was here overnight to a 2 day golf extravaganza with WM. My kiddos were all over him. Especially Josie...she was quite smitten with Uncle Greg. We all think he's pretty great.

So there's a small glimpse into what we've been doing lately. I really do promise that I'll be better about posting. It might even be just to say "hi" but there will be something there!

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

And this is the reason you couldn't post? j/k

nick04 said...

Gotta love Patrick's face in the pic with Adrienne.

Viva Cuervo said...

You are not a "bunch of ragamuffins." I'm so happy we were all able to get together!