Tuesday, May 11, 2010

In Good Company

Today is my **ahem** something-or-other-BIG-birthday. I have been less than thrilled about it until I realized I'm in the presence of good company.

Elizabeth Hurley
Tea Leoni
Ashley Judd
Michelle Pfeiffer (I'm thinking about doing this with my hair, what do you think?)
Kristin Davis
Salma Hayek
Diane Lane
Of course I'm leaving out photos of four of the big guns...Demi Moore, Julia Roberts, Halle Berry and Sandra Bullock. But let's just say that looking at these fabulous ladies makes me feel better about my "age." If only I had a stylist, personal trainer, personal chef....

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Happy Birthday. Those other ladies, they keep taking their vitamins, exercising, eating right, watch their weight and getting their sleep, they might get as attractive as you.

I hope you have a great day.

Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday!! I agree completely, those ladies don't hold a candle to you, Alyssa! You are fabulous inside and out. If I look half as good as you do on my "ahem" birthday," I'll consider it a success.