Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday-Florida or No?

Today, instead of doing a What Would You Rather Do Wednesday, I'm just doing a What Would You Do...or basically...what are your thoughts. Please, I really need some advice on this. Here it is, let me give you a little background...

We are planning a trip to Florida (Destin/Seaside) this summer. But, unless you live in the crawl space of a 1930's home, you've heard of a little thing called the BP Oil Spill out in the gulf. The mess is showing up on the shores and marshes. I'm not super thrilled about playing in a slimy ocean...if it is. So my question today is...

Would you go to the Gulf Coast of Florida for vacation or do you think the ocean will just be gross.

Yogi--I really want your opinion on this...I kind of have the feeling you might know a little about it!

Thanks, friends!

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I'm no big expert but I've been following the leak and the resulting mess very carefully and I think there is a big risk that Destin could be very messy. Big shame as they sand is beautiful.

Kathleen said...

My parents are trying to figure out the same thing. Oh, and Seaside is incredible. Would be such a tragedy if the beaches are ruined. I hope it works out!