Anyone out there?
Oh good grief...so I'm supposed to tell you 10 things about me that you probably don't know. Hmmm, I'm full of all sorts of secrets, so this shouldn't be hard. Not really. There's probably not much you don't know. But here's my best shot at it...
1. I had braces--twice. Yes, my teeth were THAT jacked up. (Round 1 was in Jr. High, Round 2 was in high school/early college. Thank you parents for ruining my photos for about 9 years).
2. I turned **ahem**
forty twenty nine this year and I don't wear glasses or contacts or reading glasses or any of the such. I just pretty much have bionic eyes.
3. My lifelong dream was to be a Rockette. I think I could've done it. I mean, have you seen how long my legs are? (I'm 5'10" for those of you who haven't met me IRL). Seriously, I should've given it a go. I settled with being a cheerleader/pom in high school/college.
4. I love to fly like nobody's business. I got it from my dad (a retired pilot). One day I will have my pilot's license.
5. On that note...I want to sky dive. I don't know...just sounds fun.
6. Here's one with TMI...I'm a baby-havin' machine. My labors were super easy, super short and all three were born with 1 push (except Katie--I had to push 3 times with her). My ob/gyn said my labors were "textbook."
7. I think some of you know this, but I'm freakishly, deathly afraid of going to the dentist. As in, need drugs for a simple cleaning. It's a true phobia. (Freaks me out just talking about it).
8. There is nothing I love more than ironed sheets. I don't have the time to do it anymore, but when the little Lams get older, I'll be back to it. Especially pillowcases. Crisp sheets--oh yeah.
9. When I was in 6th grade I wore jeans and a red turtleneck to school almost everyday. I don't remember it, but mom says it's true.
10. I'm Irish.
Maybe you already knew some of those.
Now I'm supposed to award this to some other bloggers out there. So, here are a few that I think you should visit.
Howell-ings of a Wanna Be Housewife...she's a new bloggie friend that I love reading about her life. She's funny and relateable.
The Manning Memo...okay, this my dear, sweet friend (who is like a little sister to me) who just had her 2nd baby, like, a week ago, so she totally won't do this, but I'm hoping it prompts her to post pics of her precious little Ellie on her blog. And I need some Jackie Jack love, too!
Dawn's Diversions...this is a bloggie friend who I met IRL once, but she was suddenly called away during our party because of an unfortunate accident with her daughter (it involved teeth and going to the dentist, so to spare myself the heebie jeebies, let's leave it at that). But Dawn has funny, crazy stories and is just as sweet as a bug! You'll love her! I do!!!
The Potter Family...this is a teacher at Katie's school who is so super sweet that you just want to scoop her up and put her in your pocket. You've got to go visit her site to see her precious kids and read her amazing adoption story. It is heart warming and heart breaking at the same time, but God was at work in her life and now she has two absolutely precious children who you'll fall in love with when you see them. Go visit her...tell her I sent ya!
And, of course, Yogi...the only guy blogger I follow. What fun to read a male's viewpoint on things. He's witty, serious, funny, sarcastic...all at the same time. He's great!
So, now you 5 recipients are supposed to do a little getting to know the unknown thing...so go forth my fine bloggie friends...reveal yourselves.