Sunday, June 6, 2010

Perfect Pairings--Matthew 18:20

Haven't done a Perfect Pairing in awhile. I realize that everyone has used this verse, but I love it and it's completely appropriate for this photo. This photo was taken last weekend when my sister and I drove up to Kansas to go to my uncle's memorial service (I'll blog about my uncle another time so you can get a glimpse of his amazing life). God was most definitely there with us on this day.

For where two or three come together in my name, there I am with them. --Matthew 18:20

Who are these people?
L to R: Korinne (my sister-in-law), Nick (my brother), me (me), Bonnie (my step-mom), my dad (his name is Mike, but I call him dad, so I wrote "dad"), Laura (my cousin), Amy (my sister), Michael (my brother), Jenny (my sister-in-law).

Amy and I drove up and back to Hutchinson, Ks together in one day to go to the memorial service, to spare our children A LOT of driving, we left them at home with our husbands, that's why they aren't in the pic.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

How nice to be able to all get together. Love family reunions.

Great PP!