Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lucky Seven

Today is Katie's lucky day...today she turns 7 years old!

She's a little dynamo who still believes when she grows up that it she can be a princess (or a dancer or a teacher or an artist or a clothes maker or a golfer...whatever her passion is for that day). I don't care what she grows up to be....she'll always be my little girl, my first born, my child who taught me how to be a mommy, my girly girl. What a special day today is for her and for me...remember this day and the moment she came into our lives (3:13 p.m.).

"I love you for infinity...and more" my sweet Katie. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Happy Birthday Katie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! From all of us.

And two things to remember: if Grace Kelly could do it, it's a breeze for this girl! And if she mentions studying abroad for a year, know she might come home with a tiara. :o)