Saturday, July 10, 2010

Return Phone Call?

I hope you can see the article below...that it's not too small...read it...see my comments below.

This article has so many truths to it, even though it's a little abrasive. The majority of my friends have children the age of my kiddos and understand why I can't return a phone call right away. But I do have some kid-less friends and all-in-all most of my kid-less friends are quite understanding and know that I'm not just sitting around doing nothing. I do feel guilty when it takes me days to return a phone call, but sometimes when I have 5 minutes of "me" time, I'm going to choose going potty or showering over phoning someone.

That and I have phone-phobia.

1 comment:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

There are two types of people in the world. Those that have kids and those that don't. Those that don't have no idea how much attention children and their support requires.

I used to LIVE for nap time and darned if I was going to spend it yakking on the phone. And I was the Dad who got to escape, I mean go to work, every day. Sweetie had it 100 times more than I did.

Mothers of small children deserve lots of grace and understanding in my book.