Tuesday, December 2, 2008

There's a Storm A-Brewin'

Do you ever get that feeling that something's up and you can't really put your finger on it, but you just know that trouble is coming your way. I've had that feeling lately and I think it has a lot to do with Christmas coming. But I don't think that's it really.

I think this is it...
That girl....oh, geesh, that girl. She is trouble with a capital T! I don't know what to do with her. She's 15 months old and already knows how to work it. I get those monthly "What Your Kid Should Be Doing Now" emails and the last one I got said "your 15 month old should have 5 or 6 recognizable words." Yes! My girl is right on track! And here are her six words:

1. NO!

2. MINE!

3. DON'T!

4. MORE!

5. DADDY!

and my favorite that she likes to yell at me whenever I am wiping her nose, changing her bottom, cleaning her face or any other activity that causes her to do something other than her desired activity...

6. STOP!!!!

Yes, she talks in exclamation points. Everything is said loud and proud!!

I should've known these would be her words, I think I said several of those same words when I found out I was pregnant with her...

"NO! (I can't be a pregnant again)"
"MORE???" (kids)
"STOP!" (telling me I'm pregnant everytime I come to your office--this I said to my ob/gyn)

Baby Lam wasn't planned, but she's here and I love her more than anything. WM and I just sit back and watch her in action and realize in about 13 years we are going to be in trouble! She's so much fun, but she's a live wire and strong willed. If you're anywhere near her, you'd better watch out, she's bound to take you down.

Here she is taking down her sister...

And this one is her taking out her daddy.


If she's around, you'd better be on your toes because she'll get ya!

I've tried to protect her from all the internet weirdos by not giving out her name, but I think she could hold her own. And I also realize that I've given out the name of my other two kiddos, so why keep it a secret.

Her name...Hurricane Josephine. And goodness gracious do I love that wild child!

No comments: