Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday

Here's the question for today's What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday...

Would you rather....

Be stranded in the middle of the Sahara Desert (with nothing but the clothes on your back)...

or

Be stranded in the middle of the ocean (on a teeny wooden raft--think Castaway--remember when Tom Hanks' character makes his escape from the island on the rickety hand-made--that's the kind of raft I'm talking about--very primitive.  And nothing else).

So which would you choose?  Leave your answer in the 'comments'.  I really would like to hear what you all would choose on this one. (hey--Jenny Armour--I know you're reading this...leave me your answer!!! :) ).  See, if I know you read my blog and don't comment...I'll call you out on it!  That's just how I am.  Not really, I'm actually very, VERY non-confrontational.  I can do that to Jenny--she's family--she has to love me anyway.  hee hee (at least I hope she still does).

I'll give you my answer tomorrow!

Peace out!

3 comments:

Viva Cuervo said...

Hmmm...this is a tough decision. Will I go mad and think the sand is water or will I become so desperate for fluids that I drink too much salt water? Neither option would end well for me.

The thought of "drinking" sand chokes me up! As does the thought of being eaten by sharks!

Okay, I'll take the Sahara. Can my dream car be parked nearby so I can make a desperate getaway at 20mph?

Wait. I'll take the ocean. Wait. Maybe I should just stay home.

Anonymous said...

These both sound like the most unappealing situations ever.

I'll stick with the dessert because I'm always cold and won't mind. Downside? Snakes.

I love looking at the ocean but downside? I don't like being in the ocean, I fear sharks, I don't know how to swim, I get motion sickness.

Downside to both, frecked up white girl will undoubtably fry in both situations.

nick04 said...

I think my messed up white girl meant to say freckled up white girl, not a cuss word.

I'll take the ocean. Tom Hanks lived in Castaway, right?