1. Work out 5 day a week--besides this past week, this has been a good solid "CHECK!" I don't know what's happened this last week, the motivation has fallen. But I'll get back on track, maybe even today.
2. Recycle more household items--again, CHECK, this is getting easier and easier and I'm finding more things around the house that I can recycle. It's actually getting kind of fun...like a game.
3. Only one Starbucks a day--um, yes, I was doing very well at this. Obviously this is going to be a moot point now, since I'm doing ZERO Starbucks a day.
4. Do 20 or more posts per month--CHECK, done!
5. Read at least one book per month--Yeah! This is the one I was struggling with because I simply was having a hard time carving out time in my day to sit and read. But I did it! You can read my review here.
So I think I did okay this month. How are you all doing on your New Year's Resolutions? We're going on 4 months now...sticking with them? Abandoned them? Let me know-leave me a comment! :)
Good Friday to you.