Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Christopher GaGa? or Lady Walken?

Christopher Walken is one whacky guy.

He plays whacky characters.

I bet he's quite odd in real life, but wouldn't you love to have a dinner conversation with him? It would be....um....interesting....and probably a little intense.

But he seems like he has a good sense of humor.

My 6 year old daughter really likes Lady GaGa (is it GaGa or Ga Ga or Gaga or maybe GoGo? But I digress. Geesh, I'm a flake sometimes). Anyway, Katie & Josie love Lady G, and in particular they love Poker Face (which Josie calls the "Bah Bah Bah" song). I spend half of the time we are listening to her song saying, "we don't say that," or "we don't call other people that," or "that's not a nice way to act." You get the point. Yeah...I'd just like to see Kidz Bop clean up Ga Ga's songs. Good luck Kidzzzzz.

So when my friendy friend, Sarah, tweeted the video yesterday and I thought it was stinkin' hilarious! So here...enjoy Mr. Walken interpreting Lady GaGa.



What's up with Walken's hair?

No comments: