Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday-Education?

(that's Anderson Hall, at K-State...my Alma Mater)

I don't know why this came to mind to ask for What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday...well, actually, I do, but to keep the peace amongst the people I'll just go ahead and ask the question and not get people's feather's ruffled. So....

Would you rather...

Have a really, really well paying job, but not a college education

or

Have a college education and an average paying job.

This one is super easy for me to answer, but I was to hear from the people! Seriously, leave me a comment, I really do want to hear what you all think about this.

Happy Wednesday!!

5 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

If I get the money then I can go get an education.

ThatsBaloney said...

I think this is hard because it depends on how much I like the job?
Yogi has a good point.
Are you gonna do a housewife post? Pretty please?!

Dawn said...

I can see positives from both.

It's nice to have the education to fall back on if you lose that high paying job.

And, I'm with Jonni, PLEASE participate in our Housewife linky!!

Anonymous said...

I would prefer a college education and no job (outside of the house) but a husband with a high paying job college or not. :o) I cheat!

ThatsBaloney said...

The more I think about it, I would still rather have the education. I think the teacher in me just loves school.
Besides, a degree helps you advance in your career and opens doors in case you lose your job.
Ultimately, it does make a difference.