Anyhoo, the questions are provided by My Little Life. Go there to see more.
Here are the questions for this week.
1. What's on the top of your Christmas wish list and why? I want a boob lift. Why? Because I had 3 kids within 5 years and breastfed all of them for at least a year and I want my pre-baby 32 D's back. Ok, TMI? (sorry mom and Marian if you're reading this). Ok, seriously, what do I want? I really don't have a huge list. I'd like a Nikon D7000 or an iPad, but I'd be totally okay without those since I already have a nice camera and Macbook. OH--I know! World peace, that's what I want. Or shoes, boots or handbags...can never have too much of that.
2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past? I remember when I was around 8 or 9 I had a totally pink Barbie Christmas. I still remember how much I loved all that Barbie stuff. In my recent past...probably my Macbook that WM got me last year.
3. If you had to do life over, what would you want to be when you grow up? I love being a wife and mom...that's what I'd want again. In the professional sense, I think I'd still choose what I majored in and had a career in until I quit to stay home. Communications. I loved my job doing PR/advertising/marketing/media relations...a.k.a. community relations. I loved getting out in the community and being in the thick of everything and staying on top of current trends. But if I had to choose something different, I choose to be an airline pilot. Seriously, I love to fly (I get it from my dad--who is a retired...pilot. Not kidding).
4. When do you put up your Christmas tree? We cover this earlier this week, so I'll make it quick. Mid-December. We do real trees so they really shouldn't be up for too long or they dry out and become a fire hazard. (Though I'm going to try to talk WM into getting ours this weekend).
5. What is your favorite holiday? I do love me some Christmas, but my favorite holiday is Easter.
There you go. Do you like that fancy smancy (cheesy) red/green I did there? Yeah--I'm juvenile, but I spend my days with kids 7 and under, so that explains a lot.