Sunday, December 19, 2010

Perfect Pairings--Jump for the Joy of the Lord!

Today I'm doing a Perfect Pairing, so go see Baloney for some more wonderful pairings.

He jumped to his feet and began to walk. Then he went with them into the temple courts, walking and jumping and praising God. --Act 3:8

Now for today's Name That Tune!
Impulsive Addict got it first on Friday (sorry about yesterday...crazy, busy day, family in from out-of-town, bball game, Christmas parties=no post), the song was What Child Is This? Good job Impulsive (is it okay if I abbrev your name)?

Current score:
Baloney-1
Impulsive Addict-1
Everyone else-0

You all are being such smartie pants, so I'm going to try to toughen it up today. Even if you don't know, just leave me a guess. I'd like to see what you think it might be.

Here's today lyric:
"Cut me a Sammy and you'll understand, in my veins hot music ran."

Name THAT tune.

2 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

NO CLUE at all on that one. Is it a Christmas song?

Impulsive Addict said...

Yes, abbreviate away! =)