- Josie is full fledged potty training. And so far we're doing great. Except today when she crawled in our closet and used one of WM's shoes for a potty. She did remarkably well getting all her pee pee directly in his shoe. It was actually kind of funny.
- Josie has also hit a really bad streak of being super naughty. I'm oh so frustrated with her.
- Yesterday was Christmas program #1...of 5. Yes, five.
- Remind me to not sign up to bring 3 dozen cookies to every event, homeless shelter, Christian ministry, etc. I'm a little overwhelmed with the amount of cookies I've been baking lately.
- My husband did buy me a pair of boots I was really wanting. Just because. Not for Christmas. But just because. 'Cuz he luuuuuuvs me. (Can we get an "awwwww").
- Now I'm working on him to buy me this pair of cool cowboy boots I want. Yes, you read that right. COWBOY boots. Lordy, I think I've been in Oklahoma too long.
- The above referenced husband was very sweet and hung our Christmas lights all by himself. Swing on by to see the Griswolds. (I still love him).
- So I hear the stomach bug is going around my kids' school. That would be a great thing to hit right about now. NOT!
- My Katie (7 years old) asked me the other day what a 'round yon virgin' was. I told her to go to sleep.
- I ordered my Christmas cards today--to be delivered Dec. 22. That gives me one day to turn those suckers around. You'll probably get your Christmas card after Christmas. Sorry.
- I do love this time of the year.
- OH! Big news. I'm done Christmas shopping! I know that doesn't sound like a big deal. But I never, ever, ever, ever, ever even start shopping until about now. So this is huge!
Um, okay. I'm boring you.
But I love ya!