Friday, July 31, 2009

Thirty Day of [Blank]--Join In!

Not sure if any of you read Room 704.  I don't very often, because...um...well...um...no good reason really. 

Anyway...Room 704 is doing a "30 Days of [Blank]".  After I read about it, I thought it was a pretty grand idea.  So I'm going to go for it.  Basically the gist of it is....studies have shown that it takes 30 days of doing something to make it a habit.  Oh, shoot, you can read about it here.

Now, contrary to popular belief, I DO NOT work out.  Oh, yes, I used to.  I used to be an exercise fiend and would rarely miss a day. But since the birth of the kiddos that has gone out the window.  I did Boot Camp one summer and I've gone for the occasional run/walk.  But there will be months between.  And that just can't be good.  

So I decided my 30 Days of [Blank] will be exercising.  I'm going to do some sort of physical activity for the next 30 days.  I'll take you along for the ride and let you know how I'm doing. 

And I hope you'll join in, too.  It starts tomorrow...Aug. 1 (sorry for the short notice, that's just how I roll).  It can be anything...30 Days of...healthy eating, trying new foods, prayer, singing in the shower...whatever you think would be beneficial for you.  Leave me a comment and tell me if you're "in" and what you're going to do.

Come on...join in!

Now for my answer for What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday...I would take the beach.  Anyday, anytime.  I'm a beach girl through and through.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the beach.  One day on the beach would refresh me more than a week anywhere else.  So, yep, it's the beach for me.

4 comments:

Weather Man said...

excersize with you and no alcohol so I can continue my weght loss.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Good for you. Keep us posted and good luck.

ThatsBaloney said...

30 days straight of exercise?! No thanks.
I'm gonna do this but have to think on it.

Dawn said...

I love the 30 day idea!!

Good luck with yours! I may just have to do the exercise too! I already do it 4-5 days. Surely I can do it 7 days a week! =)