Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday Edition of What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday

Because tomorrow's post is going to be dedicated to celebrating my little guy's birthday, I decided to have a Tuesday Edition of What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday. I like to shake things up that way. So here's this week's question:

Would you rather...

Always wear ice skates

or

Always wear flippers?

I like to just throw out those silly, nonsensical questions every once in awhile. Definitely not a philosophical question...it's just plain, silly, fun.

Leave me what you'd rather do in my comments section, and I'll give you my answer in TWO days (on Thursday)...plus I'll update you on everything else that's been going on...we've been a busy bunch these days.

Happy Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll pick the ice skates for the thought of getting amazingly defined legs and they are just more lady like. Besides, at size 10, I already have flippers!