Thursday, July 2, 2009

Winners & Answers!

I'm actually going to have two posts in one day! Wow!! I just wanted to real quick announce the winner of the Name that Photo Contest and give you my answer for What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday.

The winner....and let me tell you I loved every one's entries. Most of them were potty related, which wasn't actually was going on in this pic, but since I love the idea of Baby Lam going potty on the potty, I'm choosing...

Mandie!

I don't know Mandie, we've never met and I think it's the first time she's commented, but that's the beauty of blogging...new friends! YAY!!! I'm sure we'll be fast friends now! :)

So, Mandie, shoot me and email (outonalam@gmail.com) and let me know where to send you your Sonic gift card. Then you and your family can enjoy some nice cool slushes during these hot summer days!!!

Oh--and what was Baby Lam doing in that picture? She was singing I Got You Babe by Sonny and Cher.

Now to my What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday answer...

...SO EASY!!! I would definitely rather never use computers. Can you imagine me trying to get anywhere with my three kiddos without modern transportation? The idea of a horse and buggy is kind of quaint and appealing...but have you been to Oklahoma lately? It' friggin' HOT here in the summer (which I love, I'm not complaining) and cold in the winter. Plus, I just don't really need another mouth to feed--and I hear that horses eat quite a lot.

So there you have it!

Stay tuned, though, I'm planning on doing another post later today. Let me just give you a little teaser...it involves one of my kids and a feminine hygiene product.

3 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

There was a contest? And I missed it? Dang!

Anonymous said...

Hey Baloney, I hope to have a Starbucks gift card coming your way by way of this blogger! One contest and no one wants the gift. Next time it will be great! Or maybe just something cheesy from my gift closet!

Anonymous said...

And congrats to Mandie!