Monday, December 21, 2009

Secret Santa!

So...Santa arrived at my house! For me. ME! Usually I'm the Santa around here, so when a box came with my name on it (and not from one of the places that I've ordered a gift from), I was a bit curious. Then excited! And the return address was "Santa!" Yay! I knew all my good behavior had been paying off. So would you like to see what my Santa (who is still secret, by the way...hmmmm), sent me???

Delicious...I ate the whole box in one day. Ok, it wasn't one day, it was two.

Santa read my blog and know I like pretty writing paper. And are those little gift tags pretty? I like pretty!
Quick story: Just last week I was wrapping a birthday gift and had to make a homemade gift tag. I have a million Christmas gift tags, but no "every occasion" gift tag. I made a mental note...pick up some everyday gift tags. Soon. No need to do that now! I think Santa also can read minds. ;)

I'm a mommy. I have photos. Lots of them. This is much needed and much appreciated!

Cute little snowmen...look cute with my other Christmas snowmen!

Candle. Love candles. This one smells so yummy it makes me want to lick the air.

And...this...this left me speechless and made me want to cry! I held it in my arms like a baby.

I love my Secret Santa!!!

Merry Christmas Secret Santa--you really are the BEST and I wish you and your family peace, love and the magical moments that Christmas brings. Thank you SO much!!!!

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

OK, your Secret Santa was wonderful. Almost as wonderful as mine.

Unknown said...

wow your sss partner realllly did a wonderful job-just look at all those goodies

did you ever get a dc# for your online order to your partner? please let me know when you get a free minute

and...

Merry Christmas