Thursday, December 24, 2009

What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday-Thursday edition

I am all out of whack on what day of the week it is. I guess that's what Christmas week has done to my brain. All day yesterday I thought it was Tuesday, even though I did everything that I needed to that was on my Wednesday calendar. Everything except for What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday. So, forgive me, and let's do it a day late.

What would you rather...

Have a white, snowy Christmas day

or

Have a dry, mild Christmas day

Whatever you prefer, I hope you have the kind of Christmas Day you dream of!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like a white sparkley Christmas day that melts the next morning! Can I add that clause?

We are going to have a freezing rain Christmas though. Not so pretty!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I'll take a dry mild Christmas any day. Second best, light flaky snow with no ice that melts by 10 am the next day.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!