Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday-La La La Laaaaa

Last week's post was quite popular, so I get the feeling you all like the non-sensical type of What Would You Rather Do? Wednesdays. I'm all about being juvenile...so let's do it!

Which song would you rather listen to...

Jingle Bell Rock

or

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time

Random...I know.

As for last week...that's tough. But I'm going to have to go with Scooby Doo. I think. I really do love Bugs. But, no, I think I'm going to stick with Scooby. Actually I like Flintstones, but that wasn't one of your options. But this is my blog, so I can say stuff like that! ;)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Gotta go with Paul, even though that is not a very good Christmas song. John Lennon's Christmas song was ten times better. Alas, I must stick by the Beatles!!