Thursday, February 11, 2010

An Extra Mouth to Feed

I know that I've told you that our home has been invaded by dinosaurs for the past year or so. I'm not joking when I tell you that we have over 100 toy dinosaurs living with us. I am constantly picking them up, tripping over them, finding them in the washer/dryer, etc., etc. Unbeknownst to me, I'm also feeding them.

I made some cookies a couple days ago and I couldn't figure out why they were disappearing so quickly. Cookies always go quickly at our home, but this time it seemed like there was another 1 or 2 missing every time I was in the kitchen.

But when I was picking up toys, I noticed this....

That rascal! He's eating my cookies!!

The movie Toy Story quickly jumped to mind. Toys really ARE alive!

But then on second thought, I began to suspect that THIS might be the rascal...
She apparently was swiping a cookie for her...then swiping a cookie for her bud Mr. T-Rex. I find it amusing that she thinks it's necessary to feed the dinosaurs. Yes, I said she....she is as in to dinosaurs (pronounced in her 2-year-old dialect as "dinono") as her brother Patrick the Paleontologist. When I asked her about it she said, "I feed dinono, T-Rex tummy hungry."

Well, I guess I just have another mouth (or 100 mouths) to feed around here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL...oh my that is just so precious Alyssa!!!

ThatsBaloney said...

Haha! Cute!!

Unknown said...

My roommate and I read this and cracked up. Josie Posie is a silly girl. Miss you guys!!