Friday, February 5, 2010

An Open Letter to Yesterday

Dear February 4, 2010,

I am writing this letter of complaint to you so you know how disappointed I am in your services. I know that you will not take any of what I have to say to heart since you are a one time deal, but I still think your boss, Father Time, needs to know what a punk you are.

First let me begin by saying that you know Thursdays are tough for our family since Thursdays are the day that WM has to be at work early to lead his staff meeting, therefore, I'm on my own to get school uniforms ironed, lunch packed, children fed, up dressed, teeth brushed, etc. and to school by 7:45 a.m. I have a feeling you knew this and decided to take aim on me on one of my weakest days. I don't not appreciate your sneakiness.

Also, Mr. 2/4/10, I would like that you for the continual river of snot that you provided to my 2 year old that accompanied her cough and fever. I suspect you are to blame for this and I find this very unprofessional.

In particular, I would like to thank you for the thoughtless car accident that you decided to have us partake in. You thought you got us, but fortunately my three children and I wear unhurt. I especially would like to thank you for the jerk you had call me from the other driver's insurance company and try to convince me that my car was not at a full stop and that I might be at fault for stopping at a red light and having her smash into the back of my car. An Open Letter to that guy will be coming to this blog soon (with or without naming the insurance company--depending on how many more times he calls). Well, the joke was on you, I was able to drive my car home, the other driver...her car was towed off.

And finally, I appreciate you taking your final dump on my head by allowing my 6 year old daughter to chop off 6" of her bangs so that she has a clump if 1/2" spikey bangs right in the front of her head. You knew that she had a very special part at the special Catholic Schools Weeks mass and that she would be getting up in front of the whole school and all the parents/family. You knew that we had just gotten her a special hair ribbon for her to wear for her special part, yet you deliberately forced her hand into the scissors and made her cut. YOU did this to her.

In closing, I ask that you not bother my family again. We are done with you, 2/4/10. We've moved on to better days and will not let you ruin our lives. Take a hike. I don't like you.

Love,
Me

6 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

He won't be bothering you anymore.

ThatsBaloney said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day, but...
An Open Letter to Ms. Lam:
WTH -- your husband helps you with the kids in the morning? What is THAT like?!

Sorry to lack sympathy. Kinda.
The wreck really sucks. Be careful cuz you know I got sued after mine.
The bang thing? Take LOTS of pics. I'm thinking revenge is best served in a wedding video montage.

Dawn said...

Hahahahahaha! I love the hilarity (is that a word?!?) of your post.

I don't love how awful things were for you all yesterday.

I'm so glad you all were unhurt in the car accident. And, insurance people suck, unless of course it's someone working for you. LOL! They will pay. They've got no proof. The rear-ender always has to pay.

So sorry about your daughter's bangs. That just stinks with a capital S!!!

I hope 2/5/10 was much better!

Weather Man said...

Yes Baloney the other 4 days of the week I generally get the kids fed--all of them if they are up and Katie dressed and ready for school.

Alyssa: said...

Okay-my husband does help, we got into the routine back in the days when I worked-it was a necessity back then. But don't think that I'm in bed asleep. I'm normally ironing Katie's school uniform, making her lunch, getting all the necessary school "needs" out of and into her backpack, doing her hair. So I'm not just in my warm bed sleeping in. He's just helping out while I'm taking care of things that men don't think of. ;)

Weather Man said...

You didn't put the 'sometimes' in there about the sleeping in bed part.