Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday-Lenten Edition

Today is Ash Wednesday...the beginning of Lent. Most people give some up or commit to doing something. So today's What Would You Rather Do? Wednesday question centers around that. For Lent are you:

Going to give up something (i.e. give up chocolate, caffeine, etc.)

or

Commit to doing something (i.e. workout each day, drink 8 glasses of water/day, etc.)

What's it going to be? I like to hear about what people are doing for Lent. I'll tell you about mine in another post--it's too long for here, I'll just tell you it involves the Bible and my children).

God Bless You!

5 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I've never really given up anything.

ThatsBaloney said...

I'm giving up pop. I should give up Starbucks!

Kathleen said...

I usually give up something, but this year I am cooking dinner for the fam at least one time per week. Will give my hubs a chance to spend more time with Jackie in the evenings.

Weather Man said...

I'm going to give up going on exotic vacations for the next 40 days.

Jackie Potter said...

So good to see you tonight!! I usually don't give things up for lent, I like to do something. This year, I'm going to try and go to Adoration once a week for an hour, I need that quiet time. We'll see how it goes!