Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Here Kitty Kitty


Katie wants a kitty.


Weather Man does not.


Patrick wants a kitty.


Weather Man still does not.


I secretly want a kitty (I guess it's not a secret anymore).


Weather Man secretly wants a puppy.


I'm potty training an almost 3 year old, I don't need to potty train a puppy, too. Kitties come potty trained.


Both Katie and Patrick's birthdays are in 2 weeks. Wouldn't a kitty be a great gift for both? They would be super excited and might even forgive Weather Man and I for not letting them have a big birthday blow out (that is actually still on the table for discussion).


How about this little guy? He's too cute and available for adoption at the animal shelter. Do you think maybe this will melt Weather Man's heart? He'd definitely be the dad-of-the-year in Katie's book if he'd allow him to come live at our house.

"Please, Mr. Weather Man, won't you let me come live with you?"

2 comments:

Weather Man said...

Not happening!!

ThatsBaloney said...

Cute kitty, but...
I'm with weather man - you need a puppy.
But please ignore all my dog blogs before your puppy purchase or rescue. :)