Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Give Me the Giggles

I've learned to put things in perspective since I've had children. What I used to think was super important now seems quite trival. But there are days that I have trouble remembering that. Last week I had one of those days. If anything were to go wrong, it was...work, kiddos, schedules, bills, etc., etc. I was in a pretty poopy mood and my poor family was getting the brunt of my frustration.

Until I walked in the bedroom and found this...


How could you stay grumpy after witnessing that? It certainly lightened my mood and now whenever I need a good laugh I watch this. Those giggles are too much for this weak mommy...they send me over the edge and make me want to have more babies! Did I really say that?

We all need to take time during our busy lives to stop and do a good belly laugh!

No comments: