Friday, April 24, 2009

Eights

Silly girl Baloney tagged me on this little game (Baloney, by the way, likes to tease me with my age and other random things, she's crazy, I tell ya, crazy)...but I'm kinda glad because I can't really think of anything witty and clever to blog about tonight.  I'm laying here in bed watching Twilight, so I can't really focus.

Here's how to do this 8 THINGS thing:

- Mention the person that tagged you--that would be Baloney
- Complete the lists of 8's--see below
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends--see disclaimer below
- Go tell them you tagged them!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
Our trip to Mexico in a couple weeks
Facebooking and Twittering and blogging
Getting my daily Starbucks
Shopping
Warm weather
My husband coming home
Hugs from my kiddos first thing in the morning and goodnight kisses at night
Going to church

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
Went to work
Gave a tour of the St. John Center for Women's Health
Stuffed a whole bunch of envelopes for St. John Street Party
Went to Target
Gave the kids a bath
Did Katie's religion homework with her
Did several loads of laundry
Caught up on back episodes of The Tudors

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
Play the piano everyday (I can play the piano, I just don't have a piano in my home right now)
Get a full night's sleep
Keep up with house work
Quit procrastinating
Go shopping without a budget
Sew
Travel with my family more (it's hard with the kids the ages they are)
Keep my kids from ever getting hurt

8 SHOWS I WATCH (I don't have 8, I don't have time to watch TV, but here's what I can come up with)
Dancing with the Stars
The Tudors
Eastbound and Down
The 10 o'clock news
CSI Miami
David Letterman

People I'm tagging:
Well, I don't have 8 people that haven't already been tagged.  So, if you're reading this...you're tagged.  But let me know by leaving me a comment so I can read your "Eights."

Have a super great weekend!!

2 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

No wonder you don't watch tv -- you don't watch all of the good shows!

Dawn said...

You are right! Baloney is C R A Z Y! LOL!