1. She seriously believes that she will be a princess someday.
2. Her favorite color is pink--purple comes in a close second.
3. She wears something sparkly everyday (even if she has to hide it under her school uniform where no one can see it).
4. She will only wear skirts or dresses...year round.
5. She wants her hair curled everyday (doesn't happen, but she asks).
6. She loves to look at clothing catalogs and is into fashion, hair styles, etc.
7. She's the girliest girl you'll ever meet.
I think you get the point...girly, girly girly and loves clothes and putting outfits together. For some reason headwear is super important to her.
Here's a few photos of some of her best choices in headwear.
Stocking cap with kitty ears (this was when she was probably 3--it started early).
If you're ever in a pinch for snappy headwear--just run through your nearest McDonald's--a Happy Meal box works with any outfit!
Panties--you can never go wrong using panties as a hat. (I think I was in college before I wore my first panty hat).
I thought I'd share a few photos of some of her latest outfits.
Here is she is wearing her raffle ticket vest--nice accessory, don't you think?
And then there's this...oh gosh, I don't know...that's about all I can say about that headband/pinwheel/blanket-as-a-dress outfit. I just don't know...and don't want to.
There are two conclusions that I have come to:
1. Thank goodness for school uniforms.
2. Maybe I should take a serious look at what I wear--surely her sense of style isn't being inspired by......ME!?!?!?!