Here we go:
10. "Cars didn't drive on it to make great time, they drove on it to have a great time. -- Sally, Cars.
9. "I don't know what to do with my hands." -- Ricky Bobby, Talladega Nights.
8. "You know, I've never understood what that means, but no, I'm not 's@%*ing' you. -- Melanie Carmichael, Sweet Home Alabama.
7. "Miss Truvy, I promise my personal tragedy will not interfere with my ability to do good hair." -- Annelle, Steel Magnolias.
6. "And 'cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin' it so much, I cut that grass for free." -- Forrest, Forrest Gump.
5. "Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina." -- Ron Burgandy, Anchorman.
4. "Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider-monkey!" -- Texas Ranger, Talladega Nights.
3. "You have to do the best with what God gave you" -- Mrs. Gump, Forrest Gump.
2. "Your Grace! Your Grace! Please wait!" -- Cinderella, Cinderella.
And my #1 favorite movie line (get the tissues ready)...
1. "I realize as a woman how lucky I am. I was there when that wonderful creature drifted into my life and I was there when she drifted out. It was the most precious moment of my life." -- M'Lynn, Steel Magnolias.
Oh my gosh--I'm totally crying right now. Sally Field's cemetery scene in Steel Magnolias gets me every time...even more now that I'm a mother. That is my #1 all time favorite movie...EVER! I think every line of that movie is one of my favorite movie lines.
Hope you all have a have a happy Monday!!!