- I'm hating my car right now. The seat belts are stupid and I'm beginning to think it would safer to tell my kids not to buckle up. Because if they do, there is a real possibility that they might get stuck in their seat by a faulty seatbelt system. We've had to cut one of the seat belts already (to get the child out of the seat) and I almost had to cut another one yesterday to be able to get Patrick out. A very firm letter to Nissan is on it's way. Soon. Like today.
- Here's a new word I learned this past weekend..."Noah's Arctic." That's where Noah put the animals before the flood. In the Arctic. I wasn't aware of this, I thought it was the Ark, but no, it's the Arctic. The Arctic must have amazing wildlife and a thriving animal population. Those silly scientists have had us fooled all these years thinking there's nothing up there but ice!
- Hmmm...what's up with this? My baby girl has decided to become a football player. And a pretty fierce one by the look in her eyes (she did this to herself, no help from us).
- Did I mention I love this weather?
- The Starbucks dude (they aren't men or guys at Starbucks...they're "dudes") messed up my drink this morning. That stinks. I ordered my normal..."Grande Decaf Mocha," and I'm pretty sure they forgot to put the decaf shots in there and I ended up with just a big ol cup of hot chocolate with a bunch of whipped cream. Dang those dudes...that's about as bad as when they mess up and give me a caffeinated Mocha. Considering that I haven't had a caffeinated beverage in over 7 years, it's not so pretty when a couple espresso shots sneak into my blood stream. It makes me look like this...
- I'm setting myself up for disappointment. I'm considering taking the kids to the park tomorrow to get some photos of the three of them. I don't know why I even kid myself that this will happen. But I'm gonna try!
Have a most wonderfully happy Thursday!
P.S. I hate The Bachelor and I'm never watching it again...you're dead to me Bachelor! But I'm super psyched about the new season of Dancing with the Stars that starts on Monday. Oh--and I think that show In the Motherhood looks super funny, too.