So, because this blog is family friendly and rated PG, I can't give you my top 10, but I'll give you the top 10 that I think are appropriate. (Let me give you an example of what the #1 search result was...."Alyssa needs....to learn to Be a Better B#$%@." And let me tell ya...that was mild compared to some of the others).
1. Alyssa needs....help (um, yes, that is true)
2. Alyssa needs....a good plumber (again, true, my washing machine has been backing up)
3. Alyssa needs....housing (yes, I could use a bigger house)
4. Alyssa needs....an exorcist on video (no, I really don't need this)
5. Alyssa needs....to lose clothes and score (oh my...again, read the above disclaimer)
6. Alyssa needs....to grow up (nah--keeps me young)
7. Alyssa needs....a tech makeover (I could use a little assistance with my new MacBook)
8. Alyssa needs....more than stars (I don't really even understand that)
9. Alyssa needs....medicine (no, I'm good, thanks)
10. Alyssa needs....to be 5 years old before getting her first pony (this one is my favorite because it's so cute.
What it really should say is "Alyssa needs....to figure out how to make her posts not be centered." I've been trying people...I just can't figure it out.
So now I'm supposed to tag people to do this and since 2 of my followers have already done it, I have to just give you what I've got so here's who's getting tagged:
I'm sure that Cuervo's will be good!
Thank you to all who covered our little Josie in prayer today. Her little surgery was a total breeze and she did great. Didn't even cry that much when coming out from being under anesthesia. She's a little stud. I will post more on it later. But thank you all for remember her. It may have been minor surgery, but no surgery is minor to the mommy.
Happy Thursday! Enjoy the March Madness!