Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Mumbles

Here's the latest installment of The Monday Mumblings (a.k.a. a random bunch of nothingness).

Today we took Josie to the ear doctor.  She's had an ear infection, actually a double ear infection, since mid-December.  She's been on every antibiotic out known to man and none of them are doing the trick.  So she will be getting tubes in her ears on the 2oth.  I have great hope this will solve all our problems and my baby girl will feel back to 100% and won't have to take any more medicine.

I'm so super excited...the new season of Dancing with the Stars is on.  It's my fave show.  FAVE!  I will be giving periodic updates and my thoughts on this season's contestants and how I think I can dance better than most of them. :)  Also, don't bother me on Monday nights--I'll be busy.

Should I be concerned that my 3 year old son's favorite movies are the Waterboy and Talledega Nights?

I saw the forecast on the news this evening...let's just say I'm going to be really ticked off if what it says comes true.  I've been lovin' this weather.

And finally, please pray for this family.  They are going through heartbreak on top of heartbreak.  They really need prayers.

Happy Monday, all...remember to count your blessings.

No comments: