Monday, July 7, 2008

Celebrate Good Times!

This is going to be super quick and photo-free...I'll do more of a blog on our trip to Kansas tomorrow when I have more time. But for now, here's what we've got...

First, before I begin, start singing that Cool and the Sunshine Band song "Celebration", it must accompany this blog.

Patrick pooped in the potty TWO TIMES today! TWO TIMES! Whoo Hoo!!!! I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the potty training tunnel! (I promise, Baloney, I'm not rubbing it in, I want to celebrate with you, too...come on Jacob--you can do it)!

Two down...one to go (or maybe I should say 1 1\2 down--I wouldn't say Patrick is 100% potty trained, maybe somewhere around 95%).

Have a Great Monday night...gotta go now and see who Dionna choses on The Bachelorette! (Like it's not obvious).

'Til tomorrow...

3 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

Lucky.
Jacob pooped his pants again yesterday.

Momma Bear's Family said...

Hi Alyssa!! I was so glad to hear from you in my comments!!! I LOVE your blog and we are working on potty training too. We are only about 40% done. Wyatt is interested, but only on his terms! Can't wait to read about your Kansas trip!

Susie said...

Yay Pat-rick (as Anna calls him)! We knew you could do it! Big, big boy! I knew he'd do it before he left Miss Kari!