Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Sweet Boy

Happy Birthday to my Patrick!

Today he turns 3! That's unbelievable to me, it really seems like he was just born. If I had one wish today I would wish for time to slow down. It's taking away my little ones and making them grow up. I will always remember July 8, 2005. The first time I ever laid eyes on my baby boy. It was love at first sight. He was a little tanker...9 lbs. 13 oz. The newborn nurses teased me that the OU football recruiters had already visited the nursery checking out their newest scout. He was my calm little guy, rarely cried, loved to be held and snuggled. We immediately had that special mother/son bond. And now that Baby Lam has arrived he and I have that unspoken familiarity of being a middle child.

I love my little 3-year-old! He's my little prince!

Here he is as a baby (about 2 months).
My baby Prince!
He decided to start growing up...

And soon turned 1.

A lot of mowing has been done...


And a little snoozing, too...

Next thing I knew, he turned 2.
He's acted silly...

Gotten mad...



He's let daddy take the clippers to him...

He's made best friends...

But mostly, he's been loved by his daddy...

And his mommy...

(he looks real happy, doesn't he? Maybe it's because of the horrendous hair-do his mom is stylin')


Happy Birthday, Sweet Patrick, we love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Happy B-Day, Baby P!!!! Me & Anna love you lots!!